Wednesday, November 13, 2019

OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY PROPHET TB JOSHUA REGARDING HIS RECENT VISIT TO SOUTH SUDAN


TB Joshua South Sudan Visits

I bring you Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! Following my ‘quiet’ departure from the country of South Sudan after a recent visit there, please permit me to clear the air on what transpired. 

I know that many citizens and residents of South Sudan would have wanted me to spend a few more days with them. Indeed, I saw thousands of people waiting at the lobby of the hotel because they thought I would stay for longer. 

However, I had received an instruction from God to leave immediately – without waiting for any ‘thank you’ whatsoever, whether in cash or kind. 

The same God Almighty had sent me there – to pray for South Sudan and lead the nation to a new beginning. Who am I, then, to disobey the voice of my Master, my Creator, the One who gives life to us all? 

On this note, therefore, I would like to urge all expectant South Sudanese and other nationals to please understand that I had to obey the voice of God.

No doubt, there is need for a revival crusade in South Sudan. As such, I await divine directions for another visit soon, for the harvest is on the way! 

Emmanuel – God with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment